By Eduard Pernkopf
Read Online or Download Atlas of Topographical and Applied Human Anatomy, Vol. 1: Head and Neck (v. 1) PDF
Similar anatomy books
What occurred alongside the evolutionary path that made people so distinctive? In his obtainable type, Michael Gazzaniga pinpoints the switch that made us pondering, sentient people assorted from our predecessors. He explores what makes human brains distinct, the significance of language and artwork in defining the human , the character of human awareness, or even synthetic intelligence.
The significantly acclaimed laboratory typical, equipment in Enzymology, is likely one of the so much hugely revered guides within the box of biochemistry. because 1955, each one quantity has been eagerly awaited, often consulted, and praised via researchers and reviewers alike. The sequence comprises a lot fabric nonetheless correct today--truly a necessary ebook for researchers in all fields of existence sciences
" An Atlas for the twenty first Century the main specified, state of the art pictures of standard spinal anatomy to be had this present day are the center piece of this fantastic atlas for clinicians, trainees, and scholars within the neurologically-based clinical specialties. actually an ìatlas for the twenty first century,î this accomplished visible reference provides a close evaluation of spinal anatomy obtained by utilizing a number of imaging modalities and complicated options that permit visualization of constructions impossible with traditional MRI or CT.
- Biomimetics in photonics
- Protein Misfolding and Disease: Principles and Protocols
- A Laboratory Guide to Human Physiology
- A Reappraisal of the Ascending Systems in Man, with Emphasis on the Medial Lemniscus (Advances in Anatomy, Embryology and Cell Biology)
- The new avenues in bioinformatics
Extra info for Atlas of Topographical and Applied Human Anatomy, Vol. 1: Head and Neck (v. 1)
44. , Riveau, B. , Diffusion dynamics of glycine receptors re vealed by single-quantum dot tracking, Science, 302(5644), 442–445, 2003. 45. , Reinsertion or degradation of AMPA receptors determined by activitydependent endocytic sorting, Neuron, 28(2), 511–525, 2000. 46. T. , Distinct molecular mechanisms and di vergent endocytotic pathways of AMPA receptor internalization, Nat. , 3(12), 1282–1290, 2000. 47. , von Zastrow, M. , Regulation of AMPA receptor endocytosis by a signaling mechanism shared with LTD, Nat.
21, 8270–8277, 2001. 22. Kang, J. , Astrocyte-mediated potentiation of inhibitory synaptic transmission, Nat. , 1, 683–692, 1998. 23. Kano, M. , Ca (2+)-induced rebound potentiation of g amma-aminobutyric acidmediated currents requires acti vation of Ca 2+/calmodulin-dependent kinase II, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA , 93, 13351–13356, 1996. 24. M. , GABA-mediated giant depolarizing potentials as coincidence detectors for enhancing synaptic effica y in the developing hippocampus, Proc. Natl. Acad.
K ong, X. , AMPA receptor tetramerization is mediated by Q/R editing, Neuron, 40(4), 763–774, 2003. 49. , Khatri, L. , RNA editing at arg607 controls AMPA receptor exit from the endoplasmic reticulum, Neuron, 34(5), 759–772, 2002. 50. B. , Regulation of AMPA receptors by phosphorylation, Neurochem. , 25(9-10), 1245–1255, 2000. fm Page 20 Friday, February 10, 2006 10:49 AM 20 The Dynamic Synapse 51. , Kamboj, S. , Protein phosphorylation of lig andgated ion channels, Meth. , 294, 353–370, 1999.
- Atlas of Stem Anatomy in Herbs, Shrubs and Trees: Volume 1 by Fritz H. Schweingruber;Annett
- Gehirnschnitt-Modell / Brain Section Model: Bauanleitung / by Eduard M. W. Weber