By Yongmei, Zheng
Read or Download Bio-inspired wettability surfaces : developments in micro- and nanostructures PDF
Best physical chemistry books
This e-book recounts the advance of scan and concept in average particle floor chemistry during the last two decades. It bargains a widely dependent dialogue of molecular spectroscopy, kinetics, and equilibria as they observe to average particle floor reactions in aqueous media, with emphasis on insights won over the last few years.
''. .. well-suited for self-study via learn employees and technologists, who, faced with technical difficulties during this zone, would favor an easy creation to the topic of rheology. '' Chemical Educator, ''. .. choked with worthy insights and updated details. '' Chemistry international.
This court cases quantity of the foreign Symposium on fabrics matters in a Hydrogen financial system addresses primary fabrics technological know-how concerns and demanding situations about the construction, garage, and use of hydrogen. the quantity additionally bargains with safeguard and schooling concerns. The individuals - researchers in physics, chemistry, fabrics technology, and engineering - proportion their rules and effects to delineate notable fabrics difficulties in a hydrogen economic system and to steer the longer term study.
- Computational Biochemistry and Biophysics
- The history and use of our earth's chemical elements: a reference
- Dynamic stereochemistry of chiral compounds : principles and applications
- Advances in Cycloaddition, Volume 6 (Advances in Cycloaddition) (Advances in Cycloaddition)
- Supramolecular Assembly via Hydrogen Bonds II
Additional info for Bio-inspired wettability surfaces : developments in micro- and nanostructures
2°. 6°. 27 The layered poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)-nanoclay (PNIPAM-nanoclay) hydrogel composite film was fabricated, as shown in Fig. 20a. The nanoclay platelets, the PNIPAM monomer, and the initiator were assembled through vacuum filtration. 3°. The AFM image shows the typical hierarchical micro-/nanoscale structure on the surface under water, which plays a great role in its underwater superoleophobicity. 20 (a) Vacuum-assisted infiltration process for fabricating nacrelike organic/inorganic composite film.
36. When immersing the FTS-derived surface into the water, the oil droplet spread out quickly once it contacted the surface. As well known, the wettability of a surface is governed by the surface free-energy and the surface roughness. SEM images show that the FTS-derived surface is composed of nanofibers and microbumps, which crisscross each other and form a 3D network architecture. 1°, respectively. (c) While under water, the oil droplet spread out when contact with the surface, indicating the surface is superoleophilic under water.
56. Zhao Y, Hu C, Hu Y, Cheng H, Shi G, Qu L (2012) A versatile, ultralight, nitrogen-doped graphene framework, Angew Chem Int Ed, 51(45), 11371–11375. 57. Reynolds JG, Coronado PR, Hrubesh LW (2001) Hydrophobic aerogels for oil-spill clean up—synthesis and characterization, J Non-Cryst Solids, 292(1–3), 127–137. 58. Venkateswara Rao A, Hegde ND, Hirashima H (2007) Absorption and desorption of organic liquids in elastic superhydrophobic silica aerogels, J Colloid Interf Sci, 305(1), 124–132. 59.
- Constructability concepts and practice by John A., Ph.D. Gambatese, James B., Ph.D. Pocock, Phillip
- Electronics Optoelectronics J T Verdeyer Laser Electronics