By Clemens Lamberth, J?rgen Dinges
Following the profitable and confirmed thought utilized in "Bioactive Heterocyclic Compound periods" via a similar editors, this booklet is the 1st to provide authorized pharmaceutical and agrochemical compounds categorized by way of their carboxylic acid performance in a single convenient volume.
all of the round forty chapters describes one or commonplace syntheses of a selected compound category and gives concise info at the historical past of improvement, mode of motion, organic task and box of program, in addition to structure-activity relationships. additionally, similarities and variations among prescribed drugs and agrochemicals are mentioned within the advent.
Written via a staff of specialists within the box, it is a precious reference for researchers in academia and chemical or pharmaceutical businesses operating within the box of overall synthesis and traditional product chemistry, drug improvement, and crop defense study
Read or Download Bioactive carboxylic compound classes: pharmaceuticals and agrochemicals PDF
Similar organic books
The Dictionary of meals Compounds with CD-ROM: ingredients, Flavors, and constituents offers entire info on 30,000 compounds present in nutrition, including:NATURAL meals CONSTITUENTSLipidsProteinsCarbohydratesFatty acidsFlavonoidsAlkaloidsFOOD ADDITIVESColorantsPreservativesAntioxidantsFlavorsFOOD CONTAMINANTSMycotoxinsNUTRACEUTICALSProbioticsDietary SupplementsVitamins
Present learn in carbohydrates is starting to diversity throughout conventional divisions in chemistry and biology, giving upward thrust to a brand new interdisciplinary box, glycoscience. The growing to be curiosity in glycoscience stems from the invention that oligosaccharides play an enormous function in attractiveness occasions and from the turning out to be call for for chiral synthesis, on account that sugars supplies an amazingly affordable resource of chiralitiy.
This concise and obtainable publication offers natural chemistry notes for college students learning chemistry and comparable classes at undergraduate point, overlaying middle natural chemistry in a layout perfect for studying and quick revision. the fabric is organised in order that primary innovations are brought early, then equipped directly to supply an outline of the necessities of useful team chemistry and reactivity, top the scholar to an excellent knowing of the fundamentals of natural chemistry.
- SOLUTIONS MANUAL to Acc. Organic Chem.
- Drug-Like Properties, Second Edition: Concepts, Structure Design and Methods from ADME to Toxicity Optimization
- Indoles (Best Synthetic Methods)
- Nanocatalysis for Fuels and Chemicals
- Organic Chemistry, 7th Edition
Additional info for Bioactive carboxylic compound classes: pharmaceuticals and agrochemicals
54. 55. 56. K. (2004) J. Am. Acad. Child Adolesc. Psychiatry, 11, 1406–1414. Singh, S. (2000) Chem. , 100, 925–1024. , and Janowsky, A. (2007) J. Med. , 50, 219–332. M. (2007) J. Med. , 50, 2718–2731. R. (1981) J. Med. , 24, 1237–1240. M. (1998) J. Med. , 4, 591–601. M. (1997) Bioorg. Med. Chem. , 7, 1213–1218. M. (1998) Med. Chem. , 1/2, 91–99. R. (2004) Bioorg. Med. Chem. , 14, 1799–1802. K. (2003) J. Med. , 46, 1538–1545. E. (2014) J. Pharm. , 103, 3834–3842. 1). Both the 2-phenylethyl side chain and the phenylamido piperidine are characteristic structural elements of fentanyl (1).
M. and Kingsbourne, M. H. Hale and M. Lewis), Plenum Press, New York, p. 249. , and Tucha, O. (2010) Attent. Deﬁc. Hyperact. , 4, 241–255. F. M. (2007) Biol. Psychiatry, 11, 1377–1384. , and Sadile, A. , 1–2, 97–114. , and Wang, G. (2002) J. Attent. , 6, S31–S43. S. (2003) Pharmacotherapy, 10, 1281–1299. D. (2003) Int. J. , 3, 215–226. I. (1999) Method of treating attention deﬁcit disorders with d-threo methylphenidate. US Patent 5,908,850. R. (1987) J. Pharmacol. Exp. , 241, 152–158. 21. , 22.
Rometsch, R. (1960) Process for the conversion of stereoisomers (Ciba Pharm. Prod. ). Patent US2957880, Oct. 25, 1960. , and Patrick, K. (2007) Behav. , 18, 39–51. A. V. (1996) J. , 1, 142–153. , and Chavez, B. (2010) J. Cent. Nerv. Syst. , 2, 15–30. 45. D. (2005) N. Engl. J. , 352, 165–173. 46. , 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. K. (2004) J. Am. Acad. Child Adolesc. Psychiatry, 11, 1406–1414. Singh, S. (2000) Chem. , 100, 925–1024. , and Janowsky, A. (2007) J. Med. , 50, 219–332. M. (2007) J.
- Polymer Colloids by Robert M. Fitch
- The Plasma Chemistry of Polymer Surfaces: Advanced by J?rg Friedrich