By Satinder Ahuja, Mohamedilias Jimidar
Capillary Electrophoresis strategies for Pharmaceutical research at your fingertips-A entire, updated library.
This beneficial database--also to be had on CD-ROM--gives you quick, easy accessibility to the turning out to be literature on capillary electrophoresis (CE). approximately 3,000 abstracts from nearly 900 courses make up this finished library, directory CE recommendations for the research of greater than seven-hundred energetic pharmaceutical compounds. From acarbose to mephobarbital to zopiclone--a variety of tactics are grouped jointly for every compound. precise, designated info helps you to reflect tools with no bearing on unique articles in addition to customise equipment for particular wishes. good points include:
* tools for medicinal drugs in organic fluids resembling blood or urine in addition to for bulk and formulated drugs
* identify and constitution of every objective compound in addition to molecular weight and formulation, CAS registry numbers, and Merck index number
* Experimental stipulations for every approach, together with pattern training, analytical matrix, capillary/capillary software version, capillary temperature, interfering compounds, and more
* Bibliography of stories of capillary electrophoresis procedures
The CD-ROM also combines the four-volume HPLC tools for Pharmaceutical research with millions of equipment indexed for greater than 1,300 compounds. This immensely beneficial reference will prevent numerous hours of on-line and library learn.
Read or Download Capillary Electrophoresis Methods for Pharmaceutical Analysis PDF
Similar clinical chemistry books
This quantity within the Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds sequence offers a complete overview of the quinoxaline literature from 1975 to the current (2002), updating Volumes five and 35 . It offers an alphabetical desk of recognized basic quinoxalines, together with new compounds mentioned during this quantity and their actual info, in addition to the pyrazines from the unique volumes.
This booklet permits the reader to achieve a quick figuring out of GC/MS research via a easy wisdom of the basic rules, linking those with easy and useful functions within the box of business drugs and research of gear. more information from different expert fields can also be supplied with the purpose of supporting the analyst to appreciate their relevance to the translation of effects.
Content material: 1. Antioxidant size and functions: an summary; 2. Antioxidants and melanoma treatment: To take or to not take: that's the query? ; three. Antioxidants and full nutrition Phytochemicals for melanoma Prevention; four. dimension of Antioxidant task in nutrients and organic structures; five. Hydrophilic and Lipophilic Antioxidant means in meals: dimension and in vivo Implications; 6.
- Molecular Spectroscopy of Oxide Catalyst Surfaces
- Thermodynamic Theory of Site-Specific Binding Processes in Biological Macromolecules
- Ligand Design for G Protein-coupled Receptors
- Nonlinearity and Chaos in Molecular Vibrations
- Pluripotent Stem Cells (Stem Cells - Laboratory and Clinical Research)
- Multiphase Homogeneous Catalysis
Additional resources for Capillary Electrophoresis Methods for Pharmaceutical Analysis
Microchip Technol. 8, 45252. 24. , and De Smet, M. (2004). Beckman P/ACE-Setter 8, 124. 25. , Bruin, G. J. , and Bruno, A. E. (1994). Anal. Chem. 66, 1. 26. , Cassidy, R. , and Baranski, A. S. (1993). J. Chromatogr. 640, 433. 27. Ewing, A. , Mesaros, J. , and Gavin, P. F. (1994). Anal. Chem. 66, 527A. 28. , Lucky, J. , Gordon, M. , and Zare, R. N. (1989). Anal. Chem. 61, 766. 29. Jones, W. , and Reineck, J. (1994). Paper presented at the International Ion Chromatography Symposium 1994, Turin, Italy paper No.
If a solute is highly hydrophobic and therefore has a very strong affinity for the inner part of the micelles, then it will migrate with the mobility of the micelles. In other words, the solutes are partitioned between the micellar and aqueous phase. For this reason the technique is called micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography, abbreviated as MECC or MEKC. The most applied surfactant in MEKC is sodium dodecyl sulfate (SDS). Figure 12 shows a schematic representation of the mechanisms in MEKC.
1, 144. 58. Monnig, C. , and Kennedy, R. T. (1994). Anal. Chem. 66, 280R. 59. Gurley, L. , Buchanan, J. , London, J. , Stavert, D. , and Lehnert, B. E. (2001). J. Chromatogr. A 559, 411. 60. Rill, R. , Van Winkle, D. , and Locke, B. R. (1998). J. Chromatogr. A 817, 2872295. 61. , and Massart, D. L. (1995). J. Chromatogr. A 706, 479. 62. , and Massart, D. L. (1996). Trends Anal. Chem. 15, 91. 63. , and Musch, G. (1998). Biomed. Chromatogr. 12, 1282130. 64. Khaledi, M. , Smith, S. , and Strasters, J.
- Pharmacotherapy Principles & Practice by Marie A. Chisholm-Burns, Terry L. Schwinghammer, Barbara G.
- Geology and settlement : Greco-Roman patterns by Dora P. Crouch