By Claudiu T Supuran, Giuseppina De Simone
Carbonic anhydrases (CAs, EC 220.127.116.11) are ubiquitous metalloenzymes, current all through such a lot dwelling organisms and encoded via 5 evolutionarily unrelated gene households. The Carbonic Anhydrases as Biocatalysts:From thought to scientific and business Applications offers details at the starting to be curiosity within the research of this enzyme kin and their functions to either drugs and biotechnology.
- Offers complete insurance of the carbonic anhydrases enzyme kinfolk and their houses as biocatalysts
- Includes present purposes of carbonic anhydrases in biotechnology at the foundation in their catalytic potency, together with new applied sciences for CO2 catch processes
- Identifies new ambitions for drug layout studies
- Provides a selectivity profile for different carbonic anhydrases and their similar biomedical applications
Read or Download Carbonic Anhydrases as Biocatalysts: From Theory to Medical and Industrial Applications PDF
Similar physical chemistry books
This publication recounts the advance of test and idea in average particle floor chemistry during the last twenty years. It deals a commonly dependent dialogue of molecular spectroscopy, kinetics, and equilibria as they follow to common particle floor reactions in aqueous media, with emphasis on insights received during the last few years.
''. .. well-suited for self-study by way of learn employees and technologists, who, faced with technical difficulties during this quarter, would prefer a simple advent to the topic of rheology. '' Chemical Educator, ''. .. filled with necessary insights and up to date info. '' Chemistry international.
This lawsuits quantity of the foreign Symposium on fabrics concerns in a Hydrogen economic system addresses basic fabrics technological know-how concerns and demanding situations in regards to the creation, garage, and use of hydrogen. the amount additionally offers with security and schooling matters. The individuals - researchers in physics, chemistry, fabrics technology, and engineering - proportion their principles and effects to delineate remarkable fabrics difficulties in a hydrogen financial system and to steer the long run learn.
- Innovations in Supercritical Fluids. Science and Technology
- Topics in Stereochemistry, Volume 13
- An Introduction to Analytical Atomic Spectrometry
- Mathematical Methods for Physical and Analytical Chemistry
- Oxidation-Reduction. Part C: Dehydrogenases (II), Oxidases (II), Hydrogen Peroxide Cleavage. Third Edition
- Proton-Conducting Ceramics: From Fundamentals to Applied Research
Extra info for Carbonic Anhydrases as Biocatalysts: From Theory to Medical and Industrial Applications
22. Takaoka Y, Kioi Y, Morito A, Otani J, Arita K, Ashihara E, et al. Quantitative comparison of protein dynamics in live cells and in vitro by in-cell 19F-NMR. Chem Commun 2013;49:2801–3. 23. Supuran CT, Scozzafava A, Casini A. Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors. Med Res Rev 2003;23:146–89. 24. Supuran CT, Scozzafava A. Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors and their therapeutic potential. Expert Opin Ther Targets 2000;10:575–600. 25. Ren X, Lindskog S. Buffer dependence of CO2 hydration catalyzed by human carbonic anhydrase I.
Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors: synthesis and inhibition of the human carbonic anhydrase isoforms I, II, VII, IX and XII with benzene sulfonamides incorporating 4,5,6,7-tetrabromophthalimide moiety. Bioorg Med Chem 2013;21:5973–82. 69. Scozzafava A, Supuran C. Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors: ureido and thioureido derivatives of aromatic sulfonamides possessing increased affinities for isozyme I. A novel route to 2,5-disubstituted1,3,4-thiadiazoles via thioureas, and their interaction with isozymes I, II and IV.
Fierke CA, Calderone TL, Krebs JF. Functional consequences of engineering the hydrophobic pocket of carbonic anhydrase II. Biochemistry 1991;30:11054–63. 69. Alexander RS, Nair SK, Christianson DW. Engineering the hydrophobic pocket of carbonic anhydrase II. Biochemistry 1991;30:11064–72. 70. Tu CK, Silverman DN, Forsman C, Jonsson BH, Lindskog S. Role of histidine 64 in the catalytic mechanism of human carbonic anhydrase II studied with a site-specific mutant. Biochemistry 1989;28: 7913–8. 71.
- Electronics Optoelectronics J T Verdeyer Laser Electronics
- Gaming, Simulation and Society: Research Scope and by R. Shiratori, K. Arai, F. Kato